We are looking for a solution architect (SA) who will report to the Manager of solution architecture. The SA will primarily be defining the solution architecture on specific projects but will also work with business leaders to build a roadmap and solution alignment.
As part of his / her role, the SA will review and understand business requirements for a project in order to design a technology solution that will meet those requirements while respecting the guiding principles of the Enterprise Architecture within the actual BRP context.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO :
- Provide an architectural concept for the solution regarding Business, Application, Information and Technology domains via the solution architecture design document.
- Develop and implement cloud-based solutions to meet client needs. This involves assessing client requirements, selecting appropriate cloud services, and designing scalable and secure cloud architecture.
- Provide expertise in migrating existing applications and infrastructure to the cloud. This includes performing cloud readiness assessments, planning migration strategies, and ensuring a seamless transition with minimal downtime.
- Ensure cloud solutions adhere to industry standards and compliance requirements. This involves implementing security protocols, managing data encryption, and configuring cloud security services.
- Partner with the organization to understand organizational and departmental strategy and agree on information systems solutions to meet the needs.
- Estimate costs, and prepare business cases for IT solutions, considering infrastructure, licences, development, and support.
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in IT, with at least five years in information system design.
- In-depth experience designing and implementing information solutions, with specialization in infrastructure (Cloud, Server architecture, Telecom and Networking projects).
- Strong Knowledge of enterprise networking, cyber security, and identity management systems.
- Strategic business acumen and understanding of organization strategy and ability to design information systems to deliver that strategy.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts to lay audiences. Some experience of working with board-level stakeholders.
- Team player with experience leading and collaborating cross-team to ensure successful delivery of solutions.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills - demonstrating outside-the-box problem-solving skills ability to develop solution architecture designs.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies such as TOGAF with Archimate or the equivalent.
- Bilingualism (French & English) : Knowledge of English is required because you will be representing BRP in negotiations with vendors in the US and exchanging with stakeholders around the world.
ACKNOWLEDGING THE POWER OF DIVERSITY
BRP is dedicated to nurturing a culture that invites, connects, and propels the ambitions of people of all backgrounds, profiles, beliefs and experiences.
Ultimately, the diversity and uniqueness of our people fuel our ingenuity and set the course for the path ahead!
For this reason, we value diversity and we strive to always push each other forward to build an inclusive workplace where every employee feels like they belong, where they can grow and find meaning.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation You want it, we have it :
- Annual bonus : we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away : winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan : we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities : being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare : fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras :
- Flexible work schedule : balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule : time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown : between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources : you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products : what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air.
Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 23, spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination;
It’s about the journey.
LI-MR2Less than 1 hour ago