As a human resources advisor, you will play an advisory role with Ubisoft managers and employees, helping them to optimize human resources management and maintain a work climate conducive to team development and the achievement of objectives.
In this role, you will work with Ubisoft IT, an international team whose mission is to provide technological expertise and business knowledge to design and deliver robust and reliable products and services for our teams, game production studios and gaming communities.
- Support managers in applying human resources strategies and processes in line with the organizational vision and team objectives;
- Collaborate with managers to create an innovative, participative and positive work environment where there is team cohesion and a sense of belonging;
- diagnose and recommend solutions that enable the team to evolve and function effectively;
- Use a data-driven approach to help managers understand issues and translate them into action plans;
- Support managers in the various aspects of day-to-day management of their teams in relation to human resources management, while ensuring adequate communication to their teams;
- Intervene and guide managers in conflict situations, ensure problem resolution and propose solutions;
- Coordinate team performance evaluations with managers;
- Communicate and apply global compensation practices within teams (bonuses, promotions and annual salary review);
- Participate in team and individual development plans, coordinating and facilitating ongoing development and career advancement;
- Act as a facilitator in the management of changes affecting teams;
- Collaborate with human resources experts in implementing programs.
- Demonstrated experience in a human resources role as a generalist;
- Good communication skills and ability to build trusting relationships with different types of internal collaborators with different levels of knowledge;
- Ability to organize, plan and prioritize while delivering high quality customer service;
- Ability to work with several stakeholders at the same time while being customer-oriented;
- Demonstrated adaptability, creativity, initiative and innovation in proposed solutions;
- Good conflict management and resolution skills. 1 day ago