The Named Account Manager partners with our customers to secure their entire digital experience. You’re motivated by the desire to solve critical challenges facing our customer’s secure environment, so you’re prepared to connect them with a solution for every stage of threat prevention.
This role is a significant driver of company revenue and growth. As an experienced and dynamic sales professional, you’re responsible for leading and driving sales engagements.
We know the SASE opportunity is massive. Our solutions are best-in-breed and customers need a trusted cybersecurity partner who can create a truly zero trust based security architecture.
Our customers are looking to us to create critical transformations and our portfolio of solutions will help us do that.
- You will drive and orchestrate complex sales cycles and work with our internal partners and teams to best serve the customer
- Your consultative selling experience will identify business challenges and create solutions for prospects and our customers
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position the portfolio of Palo Alto Networks solutions
- Create clear goals and complete accurate forecasting through developing a detailed territory plan
- Leverage prospect stories to create a compelling value proposition with insights into value for that specific account
- Stay updated on industry news and trends, and how they affect Palo Alto Networks products and services
- Travel as necessary within your territory, and to company-wide meetings
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS-based architectures, ideally in a networking and / or security industry - SASE technology is preferred
- Demonstrated experience selling complex solutions, value selling, and / or consultative sales techniques
- Technical aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Identifies problems, reviews data, determines the root causes, and provides scalable solutions
- Cultivate relationships with our channel partners to bring channel-centric go-to-market approach for our customers
- Demonstrates in depth knowledge of the full sales cycle and the ability to follow a structured sales process
- Ability to take a holistic approach to problem solving by understanding the bigger picture, and considering complex interrelationships and outcomes
- Excellent time management skills, and work with high levels of autonomy and self-direction
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected.
We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success.
You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development.
As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple : we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected] .
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.16 hours ago