Our team and what we’ll accomplish together :
Embark on an entrepreneurial journey at the forefront of SMB products, where you will serve as a catalyst for transformation, fostering innovation, and driving effective market execution.
We're in search of a forward-thinking and results-oriented Senior Leader to take on the role of Director of Core OTT (over the top) Products & Services in the SMB Product team.
In this critical role, you will act as an entrepreneur to enable the growth and success of products such as Unified communications (Business Connect), Business TV, Business Wi-Fi and Physical Security (TELUS Secure Business) enabling small and medium sized businesses across Canada to thrive in the digital world.
Our core OTT product team collaboratively operates across TELUS to drive success in the market. We are dedicated to ensuring our products and services are not onlyinnovative but also easy to buy, sell, deliver and support for our stakeholders and, most importantly, our valued customers.
What you’ll do :
As the Director, you will lead a team of Product Management professionals and leaders focussed on driving profitable growth of our products, expanding into new markets, and transforming the customer experience.
Working closely with various teams across the TELUS organization, including Consumer Solutions, Finance, Customer Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Systems teams, you will play a crucial role in shaping the product strategy and customer experience for years to come.
This opportunity will shape your career, allowing you to make a meaningful impact on Small and Medium Sized businesses across Canada.
Are you up for the challenge?
Key priorities for 2024 include :
- Act as a key Senior Leader to establish the SMB Product team as the preferred career destination for product managers with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Launch a new TV and Physical Security product, transforming the value chain to seamlessly align with customer expectations and enhance the overall experience
- Introduce new product capabilities to meet market demands in the areas of Energy Management and Cyber Security
- Transform the installation process for our products through strategic partnerships, focusing on cost-effective approaches such as self-installation and the monetization of services
- Manage and improve product profitability across your product portfolio
- Interlock effectively with key stakeholders to drive profitable growth, and L2R for TBS
What you bring
- Differentiated leadership - You are a purpose-driven Senior Leader with the proven ability to inspire, motivate and support the development of team members to achieve excellence for our team, customers and business
- Product Management excellence - You exhibit a solid grasp of effective product team leadership, showcasing passion for customer experience, expertise in researching and planning product roadmaps, skill in developing integrated solutions, and a commitment to staying informed about market trends and their impact on products and our customers
- Distinguished communicator - You are able to understand, clarify, summarize and translate complex issues into simple and plain language
- Effective decision making - You have a bias for action to prioritize and make decisions at the right speed to enable your team to execute efficiently and flawlessly
- E ntrepreneurial mindset - You approach your responsibility and accountability with a business-owner mindset, staying focussed on achieving end-to-end success
- S takeholder and partner management - You possess an extensive network of individuals whom you can collaborate with and exert influence, contributing to the achievement of goals for yourself, your team, TBS and TELUS .
- isionary thinking, planning and execution - You have an ability to align an organizational vision with short term plans and actions coupled with long term thinking to achieve goals regardless of ambiguity
- 3+ years in a Senior Leadership role
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience in a Marketing or Product Management discipline
- Auniversity degree or equivalent in Business or Technology
- English verbal and written is required for this opportunity
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bi-lingual fluency (English and French Canadian)
LI-Remote1 hour ago