Role and Responsibilities
If you’ve taken a plane to any destination in the world, chances are, your pilot was trained by CAE. With its strong customer focus, CAE is dedicated to elevating the training experience to make pilots the best they can be.
Here are few reasons why folks love working at CAE!
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Be part of a high-performance team
What we have to offer
- fully flexible for you to choose what is important
- Defined Benefits Retirement Plan & Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan & numerous corporate discounts
- Physical Wellness Plan & Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Flex time & California Fridays all year
- social and community events all-year round!
CAE Corporate Digital Applications is looking for a Business Analyst in its team to implement, improve, and sustain applications in support of CAE’s ERP system.
As a Business / Functional Analyst, you will be working closely with key members of CAE’s IT business partners in the Customer Service, Manufacturing, Procurement, Finance & HR, Project Management community to solve technical and process problems, tailor the system to the evolution of CAE’s IT application solutions while ensuring the sustainability, security and compliance aspects of the solution.
Several applications support CAE’s business processes globally, including Oracle EBS R12, Oracle EBS R11, Oracle ERP Cloud, Workday and Planisware.
These and other integrated tools enable the Project Planning, Execution Monitoring, Manufacturing, Finance and Control processes used in the delivery of CAE’s cutting-edge training products lead by a global community.
Your main role and responsibilities
- Within a multidisciplinary team of solution architects, analyst and developers, lead analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of system components
- Develop design proposals to satisfy business needs as expressed by the users / customers
- Lead business workshops to define processes and system enhancements
- Participate in the technical planning and execution of IT projects
- Design test strategy and test plans based upon requirements and participate in their execution
- Work in close collaboration with suppliers / partners to resolve issues of a complex nature
- Provide support to recurring critical business processes
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of internal practices
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management or specialized training / certification.
Or equivalent work experience
- Typically, 3 to 5 years experience as an Information Technology analyst or in a Project Management role
- Proven problem-solving abilities, who can communicate concisely
- Ability to take a global view, understand processes and effectively drive project deliverables
- Team player who builds relationships with users and IT professionals from other teams / functions
- Experience with a Finance ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system
- Experience with SQL tool to build queries to validate and support business requirements
- Asset : Experience with Oracle EBS 11i and / or R12 and / or Oracle Cloud Finance modules (GL, AP, AR, CE, etc)
- Asset : Experience with Oracle EBS R12 Project Costing / Billing modules
- Asset : Experience with delivering large scale IT projects
- Asset : Project Management certification (PMP or other)
- Asset : experience with high availability distributes IT systems, information security
- Bilingualism in both French and English is required
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE", we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, colour, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity or age.1 hour ago