your next adventure awaits
EY-Parthenon is Ernst & Young's (EY) global strategy consulting arm and is one of the largest global strategy consulting organizations, with 9,000+ professionals.
We help CEOs and business leaders design and deliver transformative strategies across the entire enterprise, and build long-term value to all stakeholders.
At EY-Parthenon, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you.
And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY-Parthenon become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Competitive business today is all about making intelligent, informed decisions. As a Transaction Strategy & Execution (TSE) Senior Director within EY-Parthenon you will help make that happen.
You will be an important part of our diversely talented, highly experienced team and work at the forefront of high-profile transactions and operational value creation mandates.
When you join our industry-leading team, you’ll be right at the heart of that challenge, working with leading business tools and methodologies to provide to some of the most sophisticated clients around.
Through a diversity of experiences from our strategy through execution capabilities, supplemented with world-class training, you’ll develop the technical skill sets and growth mindset to become the transformative business leader you want to be.
At EY-Parthenon, you can make a meaningful impact, your way. It’s your career to build.
As an EY-Parthenon Senior Director within our Transaction Strategy and Execution practice, you’ll participate as a valued member of project teams helping clients address their most pressing strategic challenges.
Together with your team, you will play a vital role by supporting and executing strategies for transactions and developing experience across a range of different type of engagements including pre-deal (, due diligence, operational and carve-out planning) and post-deal (, integration planning, tracking, value creation) touching upon key functional areas, across a variety of industries.
As a Senior Director, you will not only confidently navigate complex business environments leading and inspiring your team towards strategic outcomes, but also proactively drive business development efforts.
You will be expected to amplify client engagement and high-quality delivery, spearhead market development, and foster long-lasting, revenue-generating partnerships.
Your adaptability, business acumen and strong emotional intelligence will also be employed in managing, mentoring, and developing diverse project teams, fostering employee engagement and exceeding performance expectations.
Your role will also involve engaging effectively with senior-level stakeholders and ensuring EY-Parthenon is strongly represented while nurturing long-lasting client relationships.
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to :
- Integration planning and execution (Integration Management Office)
- Carve-out or divestiture planning and execution (Carve-out Management Office)
- Operational due diligence, stand-alone costing, one-time cost development, operating model design
- Synergy identification, validation and realization
- Development of Transitional Services Agreements
- Development of M&A and integration playbook
- Support of key client decision makers in developing and executing their transaction strategy to secure deal value
- Leadership and management of diverse project teams towards successful outcomes, ensuring each individual understands their strategic role
- Drive the growth of the practice by leading client outreach, accelerating market development, spearheading pursuits and proposal development, and fostering long-lasting, revenue-generating partnerships
- Building and nurturing relationships with senior client stakeholders, contributing to EY-Parthenon growth and reputation
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers with a passion for Strategy and Transaction Services and have a very strong attention to detail.
Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines in support of our client’s goals.
- Advanced graduate degree in business, , MBA, or related programs such as Master’s in Finance / Accounting with outstanding academic achievement from a top academic institution
- 8-10+ years of experience in professional services organization or related / career tracks; previous mgmt. consulting experience is a pre-requisite
- Proven track record of developing long-lasting business relationships with executive stakeholders
- Experience leading, setting direction for M&A / value creation project teams in complex business environments
- Excellent analytical skills and confidence to translate complex data into meaningful insights
- Proven track record of overseeing engagement(s) scope / resources / financials and driving stakeholders effectively
- Experience in coaching and guiding people to develop capabilities and skills to grow both professional and personally
- This role involves interaction with clients operating nationally and globally. Bilingualism in both French and English is therefore a requirement of this role.
- Accounting (, CPA, CA, CMA, MAcc, BAcc) and / or;
- Business and Finance (, BCom, MBA, MFin, CFA, PMP) and / or;
Previous experience :
- Experience related to mergers, acquisitions, and divestiture transactions; solid understanding of integrations and separations, due diligence
- Experience working in transactions with private equity, or strategic acquirers / sellers
What we offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer :
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging.
We embrace diversity and are committed to combating systemic racism, advocating for the 2SLGBT+ community, promoting our Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, and are dedicated to amplifying the voices of Indigenous people (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) nationally as we strive towards reconciliation.
Our diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.
EY Building a better working world2 hours ago