Our central production team is looking for a Senior Technical Producer, Production Intelligence specializing in project management and data insights.
You’ll be traversing multiple teams to create production intelligence systems that help grow our game team’s ability to deliver stunning games to market.
This is a broad and horizontal role that will help grow and evolve our game development capabilities. From your experience of working with numbers and data across all stages of development, you’ll be able to analyze production plans and identify opportunities for improvement, highlighting workflow bottlenecks, sluggish velocity, and scoping issues.
As a wizard in Excel and similar tools, you can build information systems that swiftly communicate progress of our portfolio and provide solutions that expedite development.
- Work across multiple time zones, business groups, and game teams to deliver a variety of business initiatives.
- Work across development and business domains to facilitate rhythm of business for both product and development.
- Create systems that communicate the progress of our product and service roadmaps.
- Support the long-term planning programs to track and monitor KPIs, together with analysis on ways to improve our products and how we work.
- Develop information sharing dashboards that curate reporting from multiple game teams and highlight development bottlenecks.
- With deep collaboration, create solutions that are both inclusive and further the company’s business objectives.
- Work across business domains looking for upstream efficiency opportunities that help onboarding developers to game teams.
- Review and analyze project plans to highlight planning risks and ensure plan accuracy.
- Track and manage risks across development teams and central teams.
- Support central teams in planning rituals and augment the production team as needed to allocate resources to projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar production or program management role in the gaming industry or similar industry
- Expert in Excel, with solid Jira and PowerBI experience, capable of basic scripting, creating planning solutions and KPI tracking
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills
- Great presentation skills to all audience levels
- Deep Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Strong negotiation skills together with advanced problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent teamwork, focus on driving excellent working relationships throughout the team
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with people with different specializations and backgrounds
- Understanding of end-user needs and expectations at all levels
- High work ethic and self-motivated.
- Passion for Games.
- Proven experience with Jira and Confluence
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Unreal Engine experience
- UI Design skills
What we offer :
- Benefit package 100% paid by PCF. The insurance company reimburses 100% of claims (Up to $1000 per service a year, as well as individual family coverage).
- Full Dental coverage, including major dental and orthodontics.
- 4% RRSP matching before tax deductions, 100% vested on day 1.
- Paid week off during Winter Holidays.
- 20 paid vacation days and 5 paid sick days.
- Free virtual health and mental well-being sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Performance-based annual bonuses. 5 days ago