Role and Responsibilities
Passionate about your field? Looking for a work environment where you can meet challenges, innovate, use state-of-the-art tools and collaborate with experts from various sectors?
Want to join a world class company and industry leader and be proud to contribute to our projects and mission? Come join our team and share your passion with us!
At CAE, our teams are committed to staying innovative and on the leading edge. It is therefore essential to keep improving all the tools and software we have developed.
That’s why we need your expertise and passion to complete our team!
Do you know the team of flight systems specialists at CAE ?
- Several hundreds of aircraft enthusiasts divided into project groups.
- In-depth technical knowledge to develop hyper realistic and real time simulation models for a broad range of systems such as the autopilot, pneumatic, electrical, hydraulic, communication systems, etc.
The idea is to replicate disaster scenarios in a controlled environment to prevent real life tragedies.
- Knowledge of all that goes on in a "cockpit" that rivals aircraft manufacturers.
- International customers with specific needs and technical challenges.
Who are we looking for?
- Engineers or developers who are eager to learn.
- Experienced software developers who want to develop expertise on aircraft systems.
- Dual personality : an ambitious programmer with interest in aeronautic.
- Ability to lead projects from A to Z, customer relations, rigor, C / C++... are part of your DNA.
Our ideal candidate has :
- Bachelor's degree in computer, software, electrical, mechanical, automated production or physics engineering.
- Software engineering experience, working on multi-discipline teams is a plus
- Solid software development skills, including the ability to write maintainable and robust code.
- Knowledge of C++ programming language is essential.
- Knowledge of another object-oriented programming language, an asset.
- Autonomy, creativity and a good sense of initiative.
- Passion for understanding complex problems and driving innovative technical solutions.
- Team-working skills.
- Bilingual (French and English) required.
- Some schedule flexibility.
CAE offers :
- Benefits : fully flexible for you to choose what is important
- Retirement : Defined Benefits Retirement Plan & Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Financial Perks : Employee Stock Purchase Plan & numerous corporate discounts
- Personal and Family Programs : Physical Wellness Plan & Supplementary Maternity Plan
- Work-Life Balance : Flextime & California Fridays all year
- Fun at work : social and community events all-year round!
So come share your passion with us!13 days ago