About Linde :
Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2022 sales of $33 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet.
The company serves a variety of end markets including aerospace, chemicals, food and beverage, electronics, energy, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals.
Linde's industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more.
Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions.
and its products and services, please visit .
Job Overview :
As a member of the Customer Service Engineeringteam, you will be responsible for preparing detailed drawings and layouts of customer supply systems, comply with company and industry guidelines and standards.
Customer Supply systems generally consist of cryogenic storage tanks, vaporizers, pumps, high pressure receivers, controls and instrumentation at customer locations delivering atmospheric gases, hydrogen or CO2.
This design position works Thispositionreportsto the Design TeamManager;position has no directreports butmaysupervisetheworkoflessexperienced designers or Primary Responsibilities :
- Design layouts include the following skills : piping, tubing, structural steel and electrical
- Creates fabricationdrawingsandotherconstructiondocuments including but not limited to P&ID, SWD, skids, modules and field installations
- Use vendor drawings of pumps, tanks, vaporizers, and valves
- Maintains a working ofstandards,safetyoperabilityandstandards
- Ensures that designs comply with design and safety standards
- Interfaces with customers, sales, construction contractors, customer service centers and other internal organizations
- Prioritizes work, planning and schedule design activities with other team members
- Assist in development and maintenance of design standards working towards continual improvement
- 5-10 years mechanical design experience required.
- toto the
Preferred Qualifications :
- Associate’s degree in design, engineering or similar field.
- Proficient in 3D CAD modeling
- Some electrical ExperienceutilizingProcessandInstrumentationDiagrams,SchematicWiringAt Linde, we strive to create a work environment that treats all employees with respect, supports new thoughts and ideas, encourages growth and development, celebrates our differences, and embraces inclusion.
Linde is committed to remaining an employer of choice for the diverse, ever-increasing pool of global talent. To learn more, visit About Linde.
We offer a comprehensive competitive benefits package including paid holidays and vacation, health, dental, disability, life insurance, 401(k) (with matching), and pension benefits.
Linde thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview will be contacted.3 hours ago