Intern, Communication (JO-2981-ENG)
- Montreal, QC, CA
- Corp. Resp. & Communications
- Posted on 2024-01-31
Add to Saved Jobs Remove from Saved Jobs
The Gildan Internship Program 2024 offers students the opportunity to participate in stimulating projects and gain valuable experience that will help them transition to the workplace.
Our summer internship program will take place from May 13th to August 16th, 2024. As a Internal Communications Intern, you will assist the Team with all aspects of internal communications, namely copy-writing, revision, content creation and publishing on GildanConnect.
The ideal candidate is bilingual, well-organized, redaction-savvy, and a good team player. He / she finds creative ways to engage Gildan’s internal audiences worldwide.
This is an opportunity to gain experience in many aspects of internal communications and community engagement.
- Support with the writing, translating and revision of internal content and messages according to Gildans’ style guide and brand voice, and publishing on GildanConnect.
- Support with special projects such as Gildan Connect platform’s update, HR and DEI projects, and internal campaigns.
- Support with the community engagement requests and volunteering events.
What you bring to the role
Knowledge & Professional Experience
Qualification in communications, public relations, or journalism
- Bilingual in French and English, Spanish is optional.
- Well-organized, detailed oriented and creative.
- Proficient with on-line communications.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- This position requires proficiency in a language other than French to support customers, employees or markets located outside the province of Quebec or requiring services in a language other than French.
What's in it for you?
- Join one of the world’s most sustainably managed companies, dual-listed (NYSE and TSX) and with a market capitalization of over USD $5 billion
- Connect with leaders to help take your career to new heights.
- Join a collaborative work culture centered around values of empowerment, entrepreneurial spirit, and responsibility.
- Benefit from mentorship and development opportunities.
- Take advantage and have access of our competitive benefits packages.
- Access to a flexible work environment in certain locations.
You don't meet all criteria outlined above? Include your transferrable skills and unique experience in your application!
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Come as you are :
Join a company that recognizes the importance of diversity, equity, and inclusion to create a successful and collaborative work environment.
As a an equal-opportunity employer, we value and embrace all the characteristics that make you uniquely you and seek to provide everyone with an equal chance to succeed.
Because equity and inclusion matter at Gildan.3 hours ago