Integration Specialist II
Aversan Inc. () is a reputable Engineering Company that provides expertise in Systems Integration and Software Testing for industries including Digital Health, Medical Devices, IT and Aerospace.
We are currently seeking a qualified Integration Specialist II to work on leading edge technology products. The successful candidate for this full-time position will be a part of highly motivated and highly technical work environment that feeds off the collective energy of a team-oriented workplace.
Location : St. Laurent, Quebec
Schedule : Hybrid
DESCRIPTION As a Product Integrator, you'll be at the forefront of developing leading edge flight simulation software for the Boeing 737 MAX, contributing to the safety of aviation worldwide.
Collaborate with a passionate team of engineers and test pilots to help shape the future of pilot training.
- Be the first point of contact for any technical matter on site.
- Responsible for simulator software configuration management.
- Integrate software and hardware components on the simulator.
- Define and manage integration priorities.
- Debug software and hardware problems with systems specialists.
- Ensure proper simulator operation.
- Travel to CAE customer sites to complete installation and qualification of the simulator.
- Provide project status to managers.
- Bilingual (English Fluent; French Intermediate)
- Bachelor of Engineering or DEC in Computer Science Technology.
- Minimum of two (2) years related experience.
- Good Knowledge of Windows Environment and PC hardware.
- Knowledge of C, C++, FORTRAN, XML, and scripting languages (Perl).
- Experience in network configuration an asset.
- Knowledge of aircraft systems and experience in aeronautic related field an asset.
- Great ability to adapt and learn quickly.
- Show autonomy and ability to work in teams.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Availability to travel 3 to 6 weeks per year to customer sites across the world.
- Knowledge of CAE software and applications an asset.
About The Client
- Work-Life Balance : Flextime & California Fridays all year
- Fun at work : social and community events all-year round
Our client is a high technology company, who digitalize the physical world, deploying simulation training and critical operations support solutions.
They empower pilots, airlines, defence and security forces, and healthcare practitioners to perform at their best every day and when the stakes are the highest.
Around the globe they have more than 13,000 employees in approximately 250 sites and training locations in over 40 countries.
Aversan recruits top professional talent in the industry, providing quality software, hardware and systems engineering solutions for a variety of industries and applications.
Upon reviewing each candidate's information, Aversan will only contact eligible individuals for the above-mentioned positions.6 hours ago