du poste >
Under the responsibility of the VP Distributor Marketing, Communications and Public Relations, the events advisor will be called upon to organize inspiring and experiential events, which contribute to the mobilization of our employees and our distribution network.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a range of units and develop an overall understanding of our business in order to act as an advisor for our event needs in Quebec, whether virtual, in-person or online. hybrid.
WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE :
- Create and develop event concepts while ensuring cohesion with our brand image and strategic objectives
- Define the needs and objectives of the events, including the work schedule, resource requirements and management of the established budget.
- Coordinate and execute event logistics (on-site execution included)
- Negotiate and supervise the preparation of events with different suppliers
- Collaborate with other sectors to ensure good communication of the event
- Follow up on payments with suppliers and the accounting department
- Take charge of the post-mortem evaluation of events
WHAT YOU BING TO THE TABLE :
- Have a bachelor's degree in communications, or certification in event planning and management or any other equivalent training.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience in event planning and execution
- Be a team player and have the ability to develop your network with ease Be autonomous, creative, well organized, have initiative and the ability to make good decisions
- Be able to manage multiple files and navigate tight deadlines
- Demonstrate great attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills
- Have successfully organized and delivered large-scale events, both in-person and virtual or hybrid, with great skill in navigating digital meeting and event platforms
- Adhere to our values of integrity, mutual respect, commitment to the customer, excellence and social responsibility
- Available to work on-site and as needed outside of normal working hours
- Bilingualism required Need to interact on a regular basis with English-speaking clients and colleagues across the country
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft suite Office suite and digital meetings and events platforms, e.g. Teams, Zoom, Google meet, etc. 1 day ago