Role : *Sr. Azure Devops Engineer Location : * Montreal, Canada*Who are we looking for?*Looking for Sr. Azure Devops Engineer (9 to 12 years of exp) who possesses good understanding of the complete Azure Devops process.
We are looking with someone who possesses knowledge of Azure Devops as well as Azure Data Engineering components. Must be able to setup a parallel test / working Devops environment and know the intricacies of cutting over.*Technical Skills : *
- Strong experience working in Azure Cloud and its managed services.
- Strong skills in migrating Azure DevOps in a multitenant scenario.
- The candidates must possess a good understanding of the pipelines, Repos, test plans, Boards, and extensions.
- The candidate must be able to create data pipelines and must have a working knowledge of the various tools for Data including ADF, GraphQL, Data Bricks, Azure Kubernetes Service, Key Vaults etc.,
- Knowledge of GitHub as a Repository and interface with Azure DevOps
- Must understand interfacing components like feeds coming in to integrate with Azure Databricks etc.
- Hands on experience in container orchestration tools like Docker, Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) and Google Anthos platforms.
- Integrating SonarQube, Blackduck and Fortify on Demand in spark and java code for code quality, security, and vulnerabilities.
- Complete end to end handling on Spark / Azure Data Factory / GraphQL deployments in Non-Prod & Prod environments.
- Monitoring and managing scheduled pipelines for spark jobs relaunch / purge / reset.
- Disaster Recovery Deployment Plan & Co-ordination.
- Access setup within DevOps and managing licensing.
- Troubleshooting CICD pipeline related issues.
- Grant / Manage access & permission to new or existing users in ADO and its features.
- Migrating MuleSoft application deployment from one business group to others.
- Knowledge of Azure Postgres Database & MongoDB.
- Being able to write custom Shell / Python / PowerShell scripts for automation and day to day deployments.
- Being able to create Build and Release pipelines and automate the CI / CD process.
- Setup approval and quality gates
- Setup appropriate branching strategies
- Setup and manage service connections in Azure DevOps.
- Desired Reasonable Experience on Azure Overall
- Having experience developing on a major cloud provider platform like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Should be very good in communication, expressive, collaborate with distributed team on design / requirements.
- Understand business requirements and come up with architectural / design recommendations.
- Be able to prepare adequate documentation of the complete process and BAU activities.Process Skills :
- Hands on experience with DevOps and other related tools to integrate with pipelines.Behavioral Skills :
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organization and time management skills*Qualification : *
- BE (Computer Science)What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation.About the practice / Project :
- North America’s largest Class I freight railway*Who are we? Mphasis* is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Infrastructure services globally through a combination of technology knowhow, domain and process expertise.
Over the years we have left an indelible impression in the IT solutions domain with an impressive clientele and an extensive global presence.
The accolades we have been garnering can be attributed to our undeterred focus in delivering quality solutions across verticals that meet the challenging requirements of our esteemed customers.
Our integrated solutions offering is aimed at creating value for our customers, helping them in improving their business processes with minimum hassles and capital outlays.
Job Type : Full-timeWork Location : In person14 hours ago