LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works.
LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
- Curriculum Development : Design, develop and revise curricula for colleges (Quebec) and other Canadian or international territories, in accordance with the standards of the Quebec Ministry of Higher Education.
- This includes creating lesson plans, selecting instructional materials, and defining learning objectives;
- Stakeholder Collaboration : Work closely with teachers, administrators, and industry experts to ensure the relevance and quality of programs;
- Analysis and Evaluation : Evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and propose improvements based on market trends, student feedback, and industry requirements;
- Training and Professional Development : Provide training and workshops for teachers on best pedagogical practices and innovations in education;
- Project Management : Lead program review and development projects, managing deadlines, budget and resources;
- Regulatory Compliance : Ensure programs meet all provincial education regulations and standards.
- A Master's degree in Education;
- Significant experience in the development of curricula at the college and / or university level;
- Excellent understanding of Quebec's education systems and the standards specific to the DEC and AEC programs;
- Proven project management and leadership skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills;
- Fluency in French and English (bilingualism).
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Telecommuting possible;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary plus bonus program;
- Continuous training program;
- On-site daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellness program;
- Transportation allowance;
- Company located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transportation.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach?
Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply : women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities.
If you are an applicant / person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.
- Job Family LCI Global
- Pay Type Salary 16 days ago