A career as a Senior Administration Agent in the Real Estate Finance team at National Bank means acting as a loan administration specialist.
It is through your ability to support your colleagues in change, your contribution to the evolution of our business practices, your influence, your leadership and your spirit of collaboration that you will have a positive impact on the organization.
Your job :
- Index participating loan portfolios, club deals, or silent partnerships in the LOAN IQ system according to established policies, standards and procedures
- Oversee the administration of complex files, while providing advanced administrative support during professional activities
- Collect, compile and ensure the quality of a variety of data.
- Independently perform various administrative activities in accordance with established policies, standards and procedures
- Respond adequately to the requests of the partners and stakeholders involved in the files by offering a quality professional service
- Meet deadlines and ensure you meet quality standards
- Support colleagues in the resolution of non-standard cases requiring in-depth knowledge of the activities
- Identify operational issues, propose solutions and participate in the development of new procedures
Your team :
Within the Commercial & Private Banking 1859 sector, you will be part of the Real Estate Finance - Sales Support team. Reporting to the Manager administrative support, your direct team has about twenty colleagues.
Our team stands out for its excellence in customer service, its spirit of collaboration and its ability to adapt through various daily tasks.
Working hours are on weekdays in hybrid mode.
Our action-based learning training programs allow you to master your craft. Customized training content on topics such as transaction finance administration and corporate finance is available to promote your continuous learning.
Access to colleagues with diverse expertise, experience and profiles enriches your development in every way.
Basic requirements :
- Three-year college diploma or academic equivalent, related to the industry, and four years of relevant experience
- Experience in customer service
- Good knowledge of commercial products and services
- Experience with commercial files is desirable
- Knowledge of LOAN IQ, CRM, TIP and ICOP applications is an asset
- Autonomy, rigor, analytical mind and resourcefulness
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong priority management skills
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas.
Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Come live your ambitions with us!1 hour ago