LCI Education is a diverse learning community of 12 select higher education institutions with 23 campuses on 5 continents, and 2,000 colleagues involved in educating over 20,000 learners worldwide each year.
LCI Education also provides solutions to workforce challenges with adaptive digital learning options and much more. LCI Education harmonizes its programs from one country to the next, promoting greater flexibility and life-ready learning experiences, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect for the various cultures with which it works.
LCI Education has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Project planning and monitoring :
- Develop detailed project plans, including objectives, timelines and resources required;
- Regularly monitor the progress of projects and adjust plans as necessary.
Project Assignment and Focus :
- Evaluate project proposals for their viability and alignment with the institution's strategic objectives;
- Directing teachers to projects that match their R&D expertise and objectives.
Management of Communities of Practice and Teacher Committees :
- Support and promote the formation of communities of practice in the areas prioritized by the College;
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and collaboration among teachers;
- Support teachers' committees (e.g. environment committees) related to R&D.
R & D Reporting and Evaluation :
- Prepare periodic reports on the progress of R&D projects;
- Evaluate research findings and their impact on the institution's goals.
Coordination with the Success Plan :
- Coordinate teacher tasks related to the success plan, including planning and tracking R&D hours;
- Ensure the measurement and evaluation of teacher initiatives in relation to the success plan;
- Measure and track results related to the success plan;
- Contribute to accountability related to the success plan.
- Graduate degree in a relevant field;
- Significant experience in project management, ideally in an academic context;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and take initiative;
- Proficiency in data management and reporting tools.
- International company established for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- Telecommuting possible;
- Permanent full-time position;
- Competitive salary;
- Continuous training program;
- On-site daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellness program;
- Transportation allowance;
- Company located in downtown Montreal, ideal for public transportation.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a global reach?
Do you want to join a diversified and human team that looks to the future? What are you waiting for? Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
LCI Education is an equal opportunity employer and members of the following target groups are encouraged to apply : women, person with disabilities, native people, visible minorities and ethnic minorities.
If you are an applicant / person with a disability, you can receive assistance with the screening and selection process upon request.
- Job Family LCI Global
- Pay Type Salary 15 days ago