We are :
Accenture's SAP practice, and we bring the New to life using design thinking, agile development methodologies, and the latest smart tech like IoT, automation, and AI.
We even built myConcerto, a mix of SAP and Accenture that helps lead our clients to big wins. Ready to learn as much as you can?
We train our people on "new" SAP like SAP Leonardo, S / 4HANA and Cloud, and we offer classes and support through our 50,000+ member community.
It's also nice to know our hard work doesn't go unrecognized. We've got over 70 SAP awards more than any other partner and we're the leading business partner for SAP SuccessFactors, SAP Ariba, SAP Hybris, SAP FieldGlass, SAP Concur, and more.
Visit us here to find out more about Accenture's SAP practice.
You are :
A transformation maven with the skills to help clients meet the challenges of digitization. Your superpower? Using your know-how to solve clients' most complex business problems to help their companies do more.
You're as comfortable working in teams and leading projects as you are diving into the details of workstreams and configuring SAP solutions.
And you're up for traveling regularly to client sites.
The work :
- Use your business smarts to kick-start transformation programs, whether domain-led or platform-led
- Independently deliver client workshops in procure to processes including Requisitioning, Purchasing, Receiving, Invoicing, Tax determination, Integration with S4
- Show clients how they can use SAP to solve their business problems
- Work in a team where you wear lots of hats - interacting with clients, managing workstreams, collaborating with other teams - and where you may need to be in charge
- Run the workstream and / or project activities you've been given
- Interact with all workstreams - technical, reports, conversion, change management, project management and more
- Tweak current methods, tools and procedures to create solutions that meet clients' needs
- Check business requirements to find configuration solutions
- Keep a record of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
Here's what you need :
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Ariba Procure to Pay & S4 Materials Management
- Minimum 4 years of SAP transformation, technical advisory or consulting experience, or 8 years of equivalent industry experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience across all of the project phases including Plan, Analyze, Design, Build, Test , Deploy & Support
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Project, Large Workstream, or Client Lead on a large SAP transformational project with on- and off-shore resources
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Must be fully bilingual (English / French)
- English is required for this position as this role will regularly interact with stakeholders across Canada, US and other countries across our Global footprint where English is the common language.
Due to the significant high volume of interactions with these English-speaking stakeholders, which is inherent to this position, it is not possible to reorganize the company's activities to avoid this requirement.
Bonus points if :
- You've obtained certification such as SAP Ariba Procurement, SAP Ariba Cloud Integration Gateway, SAP Ariba Catalog Management, SAP S4 Materials Management, SAP S4 Sourcing & Procurement
- You've developed a deep expertise in the following areas : Template design as Global Deployment , Rollouts, Process optimization and improvementsConfiguration for Ariba Buying & Invoicing, Catalog management, Commerce Automation, Cloud Integration gateway (CIG) and S4 HANA Materials ManagementAriba ICM Parameter setup, AN rule setup, Approval Workflow Configuration and Invoice Exception setupCreation of Functional Design Documents and Technical Design DocumentsData Migration - Master Data , Accounting Data, Cross Application Data, Open Contracts, Open Purchase OrdersIntegration Experience - SAP MM module with SAP FI , SAP PS and SAP PM modules.
function offsiteOffer() updateDatalayer(); function updateDatalayer() dataLayer.push( 'job pagetype' : 'conversionintent', 'event' : 'jobApplyIntent' ) Apply now!
Searching... No similar offer found. An error has occured, try again later.30+ days ago