Leader in transport electrification in North America! Why join the team? You will work in a stimulating and constantly evolving work environment! Your family and your health come first! Your schedule is flexible! Telecommuting is available! Insurance and a great employee assistance program! No limits to your career potential! Free parking! Continuous training! Paid professional dues! The Role : Reporting to the Advanced Development team, the Embedded C Developer is responsible for participating in the design, implementation and integration of the battery management system.
- Following Agile development, the embedded developer collaborates within a growing team in a fast-paced field. In your daily work, you will have among other things to : Participate in the design, implementation and documentation of BMS software;
- Create SOC and SOH algorithms; Contribute to data acquisition and communication; Participate in the control and safety of battery energy, diagnostics and maintenance system;
Participate in the development of the ISO26262 standard on the safety of embedded systems in road vehicles; Participate in the development of unit tests and documentation.
- What you need to succeed in this position : Knowledge : Languages : C / C++, Model Based Design (MATLAB / Simulink); Peripherals : CAN bus, UART, SPI, ISO-SPI;
- Assets : Knowledge of BMS, ISO26262 and J1939 functionalities. Skills : Autonomous; Good problem solving skills; Analytical mind;
- Detail oriented. Skills and Attitudes : Team player. Education and Experience : Bachelor's degree in Electronics / Electrical or Software Engineering, a technical with relevant experience will also be considered;
Experience in embedded software development.30+ days ago