We are seeking a skilled and innovative Salesforce UI / UX Designer / Developer with proficiency in Salesforce technologies.
In this role, you will play a crucial part in creating seamless and visually appealing user interfaces for Salesforce applications.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong understanding of Salesforce Lightning design principles and a solid background in front-end development.
YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO :
Salesforce UI / UX Design :
- Design and customize user interfaces for Salesforce applications using Lightning Design System.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to illustrate design concepts within the Salesforce environment.
- Ensure consistency in Salesforce Lightning components and adhere to best practices for a unified user experience.
Front-end Development on Salesforce Platform :
- Implement UI designs using Visualforce and Lightning web components.
- Collaborate with Salesforce developers to integrate UI / UX designs with Salesforce Apex logic.
- Optimize user interfaces for performance and responsiveness on the Salesforce platform.
User Experience (UX) Enhancement :
- Conduct user research specific to Salesforce users to enhance user experience.
- Develop user personas and user journeys tailored for Salesforce applications.
- Implement best practices for usability and accessibility within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Collaboration and Communication :
- Collaborate with Salesforce administrators, developers, and stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Clearly communicate design ideas within the context of Salesforce to technical and non-technical team members.
- Ensure alignment with Salesforce customization and configuration standards.
Continuous Learning in Salesforce :
- Stay informed about the latest Salesforce updates, Lightning Design System enhancements, and emerging technologies.
- Actively seek feedback and integrate it into design iterations for continuous improvement on the Salesforce platform.
- Share knowledge and best practices related to Salesforce UI / UX within the team.
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Design, Computer Science, HCI) or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of proven experience as a UI / UX Designer / Developer, with a strong portfolio showcasing designs.
- Proficiency in Salesforce Lightning Design System and Salesforce technologies.
- Strong knowledge of front-end technologies, including Visualforce and Lightning web components.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Git) and collaboration tools.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders outside of Quebec or unilingual English-speaking on a daily basis.
- Salesforce certifications related to UI / UX design and development.
- Familiarity with Salesforce communities and mobile app design principles on the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
ACKNOWLEDGING THE POWER OF DIVERSITY
BRP is dedicated to nurturing a culture that invites, connects, and propels the ambitions of people of all backgrounds, profiles, beliefs and experiences.
Ultimately, the diversity and uniqueness of our people fuel our ingenuity and set the course for the path ahead!
For this reason, we value diversity and we strive to always push each other forward to build an inclusive workplace where every employee feels like they belong, where they can grow and find meaning.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation You want it, we have it :
- Annual bonus : we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away : winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan : we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities : being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare : fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras :
- Flexible work schedule : balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule : time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown : between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources : you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products : what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air.
Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 23, spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination;
It’s about the journey.
LI-EF11 hour ago