The Integration Architect is responsible for the overall design of Integration Enterprise Platforms and design of Integration services, which encompasses Enterprise Service Bus, ETL technologies (Extract-Transfer-Load) and Enterprise API Strategy and / or event-driven integrations.
Through a set of information requirements, principles and models, the Integration Architect will describe the current state, future state and guidance necessary to achieve effective enterprise change.
The purpose of the integration architecture is to define and maintain a robust, scalable and efficient architecture for exchange between enterprise systems.
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO :
- Define guidelines for each integration pattern.
- Create technical designs for complex systems, including planning for security, scalability, and backup procedures.
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure that planning, schedules and budgets are consistent.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify business requirements, help set priorities, and gather feedback on design.
- Identify new required capacity, estimate cost time and materials.
- Ensure knowledge transfer to the development team.
- Provide technical support to teams and users regarding their use of new applications or technology implementation.
- Provide guidance and coaching to internal employees and external consultants regarding deliverables and related processes.
- Ensure technological watch related to integration best practices.
- Collaborate with Solution Architect and Enterprise Architect.
- This role will collaborate with business constituents, other EA team members, project teams and IT staff, as needed, to fulfill the responsibilities described above.
YOU’LL THRIVE IN THIS ROLE IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- This role requires a bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems or a related study, or equivalent project-related experience.
- A minimum of five years of experience in IT, with at least two years in information system design.
- In-depth experience designing and implementing information solutions.
- Three to five years' experience as an Integration analyst / architect is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience implementing Enterprise Service Bus, ETL solutions, API solutions.
- Ideally formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture (e.g., TOGAF) or formal qualifications in technology.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Effective conceptualization, pattern recognition and teaming skills.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Service Bus, ETL solutions, API solutions.
- Experience with integration platforms and technologies (e.g., Talend, MongoDB, Google Apigee, Azure Functions, SAP PI, SAP S / 4HANA, Salesforce).
- Knowledge of security concepts and how apply it to integration architecture.
- Understanding of common information architecture frameworks and information models.
- Ability to assess rapidly changing technologies and apply them to business needs.
- Strong communication and persuasion skills, including the ability to create marketing and messaging materials to satisfy stakeholder preferences.
- Ability to analyze project, program and portfolio needs, as well as to determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a leader.
- Track record of remaining unbiased toward specific technologies or vendors.
ACKNOWLEDGING THE POWER OF DIVERSITY
BRP is dedicated to nurturing a culture that invites, connects, and propels the ambitions of people of all backgrounds, profiles, beliefs and experiences.
Ultimately, the diversity and uniqueness of our people fuel our ingenuity and set the course for the path ahead!
For this reason, we value diversity and we strive to always push each other forward to build an inclusive workplace where every employee feels like they belong, where they can grow and find meaning.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation You want it, we have it :
- Annual bonus : we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away : winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan : we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities : being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare : fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras :
- Flexible work schedule : balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule : time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown : between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources : you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products : what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air.
Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 23, spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination;
It’s about the journey.
LI-MR21 hour ago