Do you want to be part of the Commerce team at a leading AI-powered search company? Then look no further, Coveo is the place for you!
We’re looking for a SAP Commerce Cloud Developer to join our team to expand the Commerce practice by building the core features for Coveo’s SaaS integration with SAP.
Thanks to your Hybris knowledge, you will lead the way of bridging Coveo with SAP by building the essential connectors between both environments.
Your day at Coveo
- You participate in the morning scrum to share your projects and updates with the team.
- Code, code, code You’re working on creating high quality code and developing Java-based services and applications using SAP Hybris for Coveo
- When you think you’re ready, you open a pull request to get feedback from your colleagues. You’re expected to give them feedback on their work too!
- You forgot it’s already lunch! You take a good break, using your flexible schedule to go out for a walk, while listening to an audiobook and taking a fresh breath of air.
In the afternoon, you participate in a brainstorming session with the Commerce team on the best practices to integrate our search functionality with SAP Hybris.
You’ve identified a few components to work on for the next sprint. Good job!
- After making your afternoon tea, you’re ready to tackle your next task : maintaining the demo instance.
- You’re ready to close the day with one last check-in with your fellow Commerce team members
- Participate in developing and implementing features to enable end-to-end integration of Coveo’s Commerce solution with SAP
- Collaborate directly with SAP and our partner network to gather requirements, test features and get them certified.
- Update and maintain technical documentation
- Contribute to all aspects of the services under the Commerce team’s ownership, from design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and uptime of the services.
- Make your mark : help brainstorm and strategize ways to best leverage SAP with our Ecommerce solution
What we want from you :
- Applied knowledge across the Java & Spring stack
- Experience building and designing scalable services
- Expertise working with SAP Hybris or within an e-commerce platform ecosystem
It will be a plus if you know about or be ready to learn on the job :
- Angular (Spartacus framework)
- Excellent communication and experience liaising with external partners to deliver against requirements
Do you think you can bring this role to life?
You don’t need to check every single box; passion goes a long way and we appreciate that skillsets are transferable.
Send us your application, we want to get to know you!
Join the #Coveolife!
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of, for example, age, gender, disability, gaps in CV, national or ethnic background.
We know that applying for a new role is a lot of work and we really appreciate your time.
See more +
Absolutely! This is a question women and under-represented groups ask themselves more often than the rest of the population.
Don't underestimate yourself, we are not looking for someone perfect but for someone who is motivated, capable and who will thrive in this position.
Allow us to discover you!
Coveo is a Quebec-based company, pioneer in AI-powered search and recommendations. Coveo uses AI technologies and intelligent search to personalize every digital experience for customers, partners, dealers, and employees.
Coveo combines unified content, unified interactions behavioral data and machine learning to deliver relevant information and recommendations across every business interaction, making websites, e-commerce, contact centers and intranets efficient, effortless, content-rich, thus boosting conversion.
If it were easy, someone else would have done it. All of our colleagues at Coveo find the drive to continuously seek new challenges and test roads no one else has ever explored.
This ethos has allowed us to become a world leader in an innovative industry and to create a collaborative, diverse and trusting place to work filled with amazingly talented and passionate people.
We love a good challenge, and we never say no to an opportunity to learn and develop new cutting-edge skills.Less than 1 hour ago