At Fiera Capital
We invest in creating a culture of purpose that makes our people feel valued, cared for, seen, and heard. Our approach to employee experience is tailored to your needs and ambitions :
- Your Inclusive Experience : We are committed to cultivating an inclusive, safe, and trusting work environment.
- Your Growth & Empowerment : We have ambitious growth goals for our firm, which makes us a great place to advance your career.
- Your Rewards & Recognition : We deeply value our people and their contributions and that’s reflected in our competitive compensation and benefits packages and our collaborative culture.
- Your Wellness Your Way : We strive to create a healthy work environment and we offer programs designed to support our employees’ wellbeing.
What we are looking for :
We seek a high caliber candidate to lead the coordination and management of Requests for Proposals ( RFPs ) and Due Diligence Questionnaires ( DDQs ) to support the firm’s business development efforts.
This position provides a unique opportunity for someone to work across asset classes and vehicles. The candidate will manage projects and write client- focused responses working with firm’s global base of Subject Matter Experts ( SMEs ).
The ideal candidate will have interest or working knowledge of investment products, a clear and concise writing style, project management / organizational skills, strong communication skills and commitment.
Your responsibilities :
- Project manage and lead coordination of RFPs and DDQs, mainly in Canada;
- Collaborate with Global RFP Team members and global SMEs, such as Sales, Portfolio Managers, Product Specialists and Management colleagues who will assist by providing data that will facilitate the crafting of RFP responses;
- Create compelling, precise, client-focused RFP responses. Customize responses based on client-specific questions;
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the firm's product offerings across asset classes, platforms, and overall investment capabilities;
- Maintain product profiles and investment process language for key product areas. Proactively manage and organize RFP responses in the Content Database leveraged by the global team;
- Responsible for production, final execution and internal distribution of drafts and final version of RFP;
- Commit to improving the efficiency of the RFP process and the quality of our responses for our clients, consultants, and prospects;
- Build an understanding of clients, consultants and prospects differing needs and levels of sophistication, in order to tailor responses to the target audience;
- Assist in the creation of marketing material to support business development efforts;
- Adhere to strict deadlines in a high-energy, fast-paced environment with the ability to assess and reprioritize projects based on client needs (internally and externally).
Must have requirements to be successful in this role :
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, or related field;
- 1 to 2 years of investment management experience or with RFPs / DDQs / client service;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of the French language is a strong asset;
- Interest in working in high pace sales environment and can stay focused;
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing and editing;
- Exhibits problem-solving skills and can analyze data;
- Takes accountability and responsibility;
- Team player with interpersonal skills and has an interest in building connections within the organization;
- Exhibits strong listening and probing skills;
- Personal integrity, strong work ethic and client service oriented;
- Enthusiastic, adaptable, forward thinking, self-motivated and energetic;
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with team members.
Additional Information :
- Fiera Capital adheres to a hybrid working environment with 3 days in-office per week
- If you are interested in a career at Fiera Capital and you meet 70% or more of the requirements, do not hesitate to submit your application!
For positions available in Quebec that require fluency in French and English, please note that bilingualism is required due to our global offices and clients.
Fiera Capital subscribes to the principle of employment equity. Our staff is our most valuable asset, and our goal is to create an inclusive and equitable environment where everyone can reach their true potential.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability, genetic information, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
Fiera Capital will not tolerate any form of discrimination or harassment.
All staffing decisions, including hiring and promotion decisions, will be based on merit, skills, performance, and business needs.
We are pleased to receive applications from qualified individuals from a variety of backgrounds. Job applicants who are individually selected for an interview will be notified that accommodations are available upon request.
If a selected participant requests accommodation, Fiera Capital shall consult with the applicant and provide, or arrange for the provision of, a suitable accommodation in a manner that considers the applicant’s accessibility needs due to disability.
Please stay vigilant and never share personal or confidential information during this hiring process unless it is through Mintz Global Screening, the secured platform we use to exchange such information.
If in doubt, or if you think you have been a victim of fraudulent manoeuvres during your hiring process, please contact us.
Please note that job title indicated in job postings may differ from internal job titles. Accordingly, offers of employment may not reflect job titles indicated in job postings.
We thank all applicants for their interest in a career with Fiera Capital. We will only communicate with those selected for an interview.19 hours ago