ServiceNow conducts research to advance AI capabilities for enterprises. You will be part of the ServiceNow AI Research group in the Product organization.
As a manager, you will coach and guide the fundamental researchers in our research programs, specifically focusing on natural language processing and multimodal representations.
Additionally, you may conduct your research or participate in ongoing research projects. Your contributions to knowledge generation and transfer will help maintain our scientific credibility within the academic community.
What you get to do in this role :
You will be responsible for managing a team of fundamental research scientists in collaboration with the Research Leads under the direction of the director of Research Programs.
The research scientists will be accountable for establishing their research agenda that aligns with ServiceNow Research North Star and big projects within the research team’s topics.
They will supervise interns and collaborate with their colleagues and the global AI community. Additionally, they will act as scientific advisors for other teams needing their expertise and contribute to the company’s products.
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has :
- A Ph.D. in a field related to machine learning, deep learning, artificial intelligence, computer science, or a similar area.
- A collaborative mindset with a focus on completing tasks and a drive to push the boundaries of fundamental knowledge.
- Experience in managing projects and people.
- A record of contributing to research communities and efforts, including publishing papers in top international conferences such as NeurIPS, ICLR, ICML, ACL, EMNLP, CVPR, etc.
- Proficiency in deep learning programming with Pytorch.
- A willingness to work in a diverse team. 15 hours ago