A career as a Wealth Management Assistant at National Bank, will give you the opportunity to show your ability to work in synergy with clients and colleagues.
In this role, you will help investment advisors to stand out by offering exceptional customer service that will have a positive, long-term impact on our clients.
Your job :
- Ensure effective communication between all parties (clients, advisors, and various collaborators)
- Provide superior customer service in person, on the phone, and by email
- Analyze client accounts to prepare for activities that support investment advisors in their business development
- Diligently carry out transactions related to investment accounts
- Open and update client files
- Coordinate advisors’ agendas, schedule appointments, and prepare clients meetings
- Ensure adherence to compliance and risk management rules
Your team :
National Bank Financial - Wealth Management is the fifth largest mutual funds brokerage firm in Canada. We have close to 1,000 investment advisors who manage the assets of more than 400,000 clients in about 100 branches.
Reporting to the regional manager, you will team up with an investment advisor to offer an exceptional client experience.
Collaboration and partnership will be key to your success.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work / life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- College diploma in a related field
- At least one year of relevant experience in a related field such as banking operations, customer service, or administration
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Organizational and priority management skills
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Opportunities to get involved in community initiatives
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas.
Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodation, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Come live your ambitions with us!16 hours ago