You're all about real connections
Is your passion for travel matched only by your love of content in all its forms? We're looking for a social media specialist to create excitement on the various social platforms of the Le Germain, Alt and Escad brands.
This trend-savvy individual will help us implement content strategies that are as inspiring as they are engaging.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Play an important role in marketing the hotels by promoting our brands and employer brand on various social platforms.
- Create, write and distribute inspiring content on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn, all in a creative and innovative way, in both official languages.
- Build and nurture online communities, generating a high level of engagement.
- Manage ad hoc media buys for in-house publications.
- Train, equip and support team members who contribute to our local pages.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- College diploma (DEC) or bachelor's degree (BAC) in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar position
- Creativity, boldness and team spirit
- Organizational skills, aesthetics and attention to detail
- Excellent writing skills, in both French and English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Passionate about travel? Take advantage of special rates when you stay at Germain Hotels and travel the country. And more!
- A work environment that fosters creativity and autonomy - contribute to the growth of a company that strives to move you forward and recognizes you for who you really are.
- A flexible, hybrid work environment, including a reduced summer schedule -Tranquility at home, excitement in the office and more time to enjoy what's important to you!
- Your health at heart - get top-level medical care from the comfort of your home via the Dialogue telemedicine application. 4 hours ago