Job Description :
Technology / Role / Department at our Company :
The Innovation Group is composed of 4 teams : Strategy & Operations, Business Development, Machine Learning and Process Optimization.
This role is part of the Data & Analytics team within the Innovation Strategy & Operations Department.
Our mission as a group is to unlock the full potential of the Company by evolving alongside the changing needs of our clients, businesses, and market dynamics.
We will enhance the Firm’s capabilities by identifying and executing growth-oriented, technology-led strategies, new business models and partnerships that protect the franchise against disruptive innovation.
You will be reporting to the Innovation Data & Analytics lead based in Montreal with peers based locally and stakeholders predominantly located in New York.
Working with cross-functional teams, you will be analyzing unstructured data, creating intuitive, informative reports and visualizations, to better advise senior leaders across the Firm.
- Lead various BI projects by collaborating with Innovation stakeholders, collecting business intelligence data from multiple sources, and building new dashboards on Power BI.
- Analyze data and identify trends to present actional insights to the Firm’s leadership and support strategic decision-making.
- Prepare analytical reports to summarize findings and share with the appropriate stakeholders using PowerPoint through established communication processes.
- Own the data governance process : Develop methods to improve data collection and metric calculation across the Innovation organization, ensuring the data is accurate and fit for purpose.
- Maintain and upscale existing reports and dashboards created on Power BI and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 to 7 years of demonstrated professional experience generating actionable insights in a large-scale environment.
- Prior consulting from either a large / strategic consultancy or internal consultancy is strongly preferred.
- Experience building dashboards on Power BI
- Demonstrated research skills and experience discerning powerful insights from various sources of data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including presentation skills.
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- Intellectual curiosity and interest in Technology
We are an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.1 hour ago