I'm Clémence, recruitment and business development consultant at FED IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT professions.
I work on two types of recruitment : temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the full range of IT professions : development, business intelligence and infrastructure.
I'm looking for a Software Developer for one of our clients in the east end of Montreal. This is a permanent position.
- Design, develop and implement applications.
- Participate in the analysis of functional and technical requirements to design effective solutions.
- Develop and maintain quality code;
- Perform necessary tests and adjustments.
- Eliminate bugs, correct programs and keep applications up to date;
- Follow web development best practices in frontend technologies.
- Work closely with other team members to achieve development goals.
- Collaborate with DevOps team, development team and product managers;
- Bachelor's degree in computer engineering, software engineering or a related discipline
- Solid experience in React web development.
- Knowledge of a package manager such as NPM, Yarn, PNPM etc.
- Familiarity with DevOps principles and tools.
Ability to innovate
Ability to recognize and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Good understanding of front-end development concepts such as components, state management, routing, etc.
- Experience in using release management tools such as Git.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, in French and English. Less than 1 hour ago