Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America.
Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada Cargo has become over the last years a more and more data driven organization and we are aiming to further elevate our organization to the next level by continuing to innovate and promote the analytics culture and fully exploit the benefits from the Cargo Artificial Intelligence Transformation.
We are therefore looking for an Analyst, Cargo AI Transformation that will help us succeed to augment customer experience through better insights and decisions that are enabled by advanced analytics.
You will be working closely with the Product Owners of the Cargo AI Labs and Factories and serve as a business translator on the Cargo AI team, drawing on business domain knowledge and advanced analytics knowledge to drive the implementation of analytics solutions for Cargo.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in definition of business requirements for Cargo Artificial Intelligence initiatives (labs) including the quantitative analysis (value impact evaluation) to support strategic recommendations
- Play a key role in establishing the scope of the AI labs by conducting stakeholder interviews, documenting their needs, pain points and synthesize the results
- Provide the link between business needs and advance analytics capabilities
- Support analytics design decisions by taking relevant inputs from the business team and defining clear plan for analytics team;
supports analytics teams to validate assumptions, extract relevant insights and interpret models and outputs
- Participate in testing of new Vector AI applications, including monitoring of bugs and coordinating with the quality assurance team on improvements
- Acts as bridge between business stakeholders and analytics specialists; Shares insights with business stakeholders and collects inputs to verify and iterate analytics results
- Guides analytics team to develop right visualizations for presenting results
- Work with the UX team to ensure that the business solution optimizes customer experience
- Responsible for creation and monitoring of value measurement tracking, including visual reports
- Support Business Intelligence and Cargo activities to create the link between AI and BI
- University degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Analytics, or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a Business Analyst or Business Translator role
- Knowledge of the air cargo industry an asset
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with stakeholders and diverse, cross-functional teams / organizations to develop appropriate requirements, scope and delivery timeframes, driving on-time execution.
- Very strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with changing priorities and fixed deadlines
- Work independently, with a sense of initiative and good organizational skills
- Must be a team player with ability to work closely with diverse groups and working style
- Strong willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with strong desire to work in cross functional teams
- Experience in computer science or coding (any language) is a plus
Conditions of Employment :
Candidates must be eligible to work in the country of interest, at the time any offer of employment is made and seeking any required work permits / visas or other authorizations which may be required is the sole responsibility of the candidates applying for this position.
Based on equal qualifications, preference will be given to bilingual candidates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Air Canada is strongly committed to Diversity and Inclusion and aims to create a healthy, accessible and rewarding work environment which highlights employees' unique contributions to our company's success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all to help us build a diverse workforce which reflects the diversity of our customers, and communities, in which we live and serve.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.Less than 1 hour ago