About the Company :
Specializing in the exciting world of travel and continuing medical education events, our client transcends borders to create exceptional opportunities for its customers.
As a small, growing business, the young and dynamic team is united by their passion for travel. She prides herself on her personalized approach and commitment to excellence.
Come explore new horizons by planning trips and training events around the world!
The Events Coordinator, reporting to the Events Director, is the essential driving force behind the planning and management of exceptional events.
His key responsibilities include schedule coordination, budget management, logistics with suppliers, and contract monitoring.
The coordinator is the essential resource person for suppliers and customers throughout the trip. Joining our client is much more than a career opportunity, it is a unique opportunity to travel and live incredible experiences!!
- Plan and manage the event schedule;
- Work in close collaboration with the creative and communications team for the sale of the event, including in particular : the preliminary travel itinerary, the tourist services retained, the tourist brochure;
- Work with the communications team to plan communications sent to clients;
- Monitor the budget in order to respect the allocated resources;
- Plan the logistics of the entire event in collaboration with the various suppliers involved;
- Respect supplier contracts by following payment deadlines and release rules;
- Coordinate our logistical needs with the chosen hotels : schedules, meeting room, food & beverage, room list;
- Work with the communications team to create a personalized travel manual containing all information relevant to the client’s trip;
- Ensure the logistics of each client’s trip : plane tickets purchased, transfers, excursions, etc.;
- Prepare all the documentation necessary for the smooth running of the event on site;
- Accompany the group during the trip and be the resource person for suppliers and customers;
- Manage speakers and ensure the smooth running of conferences;
- Write a report and make the necessary recommendations;
- Support the team and all other related tasks.
Job Requirements :
- 3-5 years of experience in event or project planning and management.
- BAC in a field deemed relevant.
- Bilingual orally and written (French / English).
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Autonomy and collaboration : Works independently while promoting collaboration with the team.
- Proactivity and resourcefulness : Anticipates needs, takes initiative and finds creative solutions to challenges.
- Meticulousness, organization and attention to detail : Works with precision while being well organized.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Support for 2 to 5 trips per year outside of Canada
- Employee Wellness Expense Account.
- Teleworking : presence in the office twice a week in Montreal.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation as well as 1 week at Christmas.
- Friendly and non-rigid atmosphere.
- Excellent work / life balance.
Location : Montreal3 hours ago