Marketing coordinator, event & partners
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
du poste >
ABOUT US : We are a leading 3D design solutions provider offering innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. We've had the opportunity to work on incredible projects, from Tesla to Ferrari, Boeing to government collaborations with the U.
S. government, and even with Google. At SolidXperience, each project is an exciting story to tell. We push the boundaries of creation, and that's what defines us.
The marketing team currently consists of 3 people, but we're doubling it in . We have big ambitions.
ROLE : We work daily with many partners (Dassault, DriveWorks, Klietsch, Builder, Raise 3D, Markforged, etc.). Therefore, we are recruiting a Marketing Coordinator, whose main role will be managing relationships with partners and who will also be responsible for the events aspect! Indeed, we organize and participate in numerous events throughout the year, across the entire North American territory.
Location Information :
It's a hybrid position; we're very open to remote work, and there's no "on-site police" here, but if possible, we like to work together 2 days a week! It's cool to see each other in person.
- Manage the relationship with all our partners (about ten) : monitor the performance of certain joint marketing campaigns, keep them updated on our own operations, and conduct assessments with them.
- Share relevant content provided by partners with our copywriter and social media manager.
- Ensure that all significant news from the partners' side is shared with the rest of the marketing team so that we can communicate about it.
- Organize our client events and our webinars
- Coordinate our external events : we participate in numerous tradeshows across the continent, and you will be responsible for their smooth running and organization.
- Do we need a new booth? A new Roll-Up? Goodies? This will also be part of your daily responsibilities. We must ensure that we always have the necessary materials for the successful execution of our events.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the events industry, handling large-scale events (budget ranging from $30-45K per event).
- Perfect bilingualism is mandatory : many events take place in the United States, and most of our partners are English speakers only.
- You are an organizational wizard. Nothing escapes you! Managing numerous tasks simultaneously involving various stakeholders doesn't intimidate you.
- Diplomatic, you can build strong relationships with others.
- A degree in marketing / communication.
- Autonomous, you demonstrate proactivity.
Salary based on profile, comprehensive insurance (health, dental, optometry) from the 3rd month, on-site parking, 5 weeks of paid leave.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.2 hours ago