We are looking for an IT Audit Lead who will report to the Finance Director of Internal Controls, and who’ll be tasked with our annual IT General Controls certification under SOX regulation.
As part of your role, you’ll be significantly contributing to the organization's compliance requirement. You’ll be a key player in the SOX program in a continuously evolving environment.
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
Here at BRP, we’re creating new ways to get people moving forward, where their experiences are measured by emotion rather than distance.
All around the world, our products, achievements and aspirations are a reflection of our teams’ exceptional expertise. Want to bring your true self on this adventure?
YOU’LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO :
- Work closely with the IT management team to implement a best-in-class and efficient control environment.
- Proactively identify and support control implementation over the development, the deployment and the continued usage of various applications
- Plan, organize and structure the program documentation from scoping and control documentation to testing evidence and risk assessment.
- Ensure program proficiency by implementing changes through continuous learning, staying abreast of new trends.
- Apply strong project management skills, and inspire teamwork and accountability.
THIS ROLE IS A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND QUALITIES :
- Relevant accounting / audit designation (e.g. CPA, CISA).
- A minimum of 4-5 years of experience managing and / or leading projects in IT external and / or internal audit (under an SOX environment would be an asset).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English.
- A proven team player with the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships.
- Creativity, the ability to think out of the box.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to plan tactics, define priorities and perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Do you have other qualifications? Tell us what is unique about you that is a great addition to the team.
ACKNOWLEDGING THE POWER OF DIVERSITY
BRP is dedicated to nurturing a culture that invites, connects, and propels the ambitions of people of all backgrounds, profiles, beliefs and experiences.
Ultimately, the diversity and uniqueness of our people fuel our ingenuity and set the course for the path ahead!
For this reason, we value diversity and we strive to always push each other forward to build an inclusive workplace where every employee feels like they belong, where they can grow and find meaning.
AT BRP, WHEN WE TALK ABOUT BENEFITS, WE GO ALL IN.
Let’s start with a strong foundation You want it, we have it :
- Annual bonus : we work hard, and we know it. This yearly thank you is our way to fuel your dreams.
- Generous paid time away : winding down is as important as creating the future of recreational products.
- Pension plan : we want to make sure you’ll enjoy retirement; we’ve got you covered.
- Collective saving opportunities : being part of BRP allows you to tap into the strength of our saving programs.
- Industry leading healthcare : fully paid by BRP, this program is here for you, whatever happens, so you can focus on what matters.
What about some feel good extras :
- Flexible work schedule : balance is key to innovation, and we want to make sure you are at the top of your game with a schedule that will work for you.
- Summer schedule : time flies at BRP, so we hit pause to enjoy it.
- Holiday season shutdown : between Christmas and New Year’s, we close our facilities and refill on good times.
- Educational resources : you love what you do, and we get you resources to stay cutting-edge, so we all win together.
- Discount on BRP products : what we build is amazing, freeing, revolutionary, and you're first in line for the experience.
WELCOME TO BRP
We’re a world leader in recreational vehicles and boats, creating innovative ways to move on snow, water, asphalt, dirt and even in the air.
Headquartered in the Canadian town of Valcourt, Quebec, our company is rooted in a spirit of ingenuity and intense customer focus.
Today, we operate manufacturing facilities in Canada, the United States, Mexico, Finland, Australia and Austria, with a workforce made up of close to 23, spirited people, all driven by the deeply held belief that at work, as with life itself, it’s not about the destination;
It’s about the journey.
LI-AL117 hours ago