As the Application Specialist are part of the Ecommerce LiveOps team within Ubisoft IT, you'll provide technical and functional support for the applications within the E-commerce ecosystem.
You will also be responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of internal stakeholder requests. You monitor the health of the applications the team supports, while taking all the necessary actions to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
- Provide first and second level support for E-commerce applications, particularly on the scope of the front-end store.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical and functional issues by collaborating with development and cross-functional product teams.
- Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels such as ticketing systems, email and Microsoft teams.
- Monitor the health of the E-commerce system in real-time to detect issues early.
- Offer a high level of customer service to stakeholders with various degrees of technical proficiency and detailed communication as well as follow up with them to ensure their satisfaction.
- Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd and 4th level support when necessary.
- Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support Service Level Agreement guidelines (SLA).
- Send global communications to stakeholders informing them of incident status and / or to provide recap of investigation with the root cause analysis, the fix, and preventative measures.
- Work directly with 3rd party application support teams to troubleshoot technical bugs.
- Participate in on call support outside of normal business hours (overtime compensated).
- Experience a technical support analyst or application specialist in a customer service driven environment.
- E-commerce experience - having worked with Purchase order systems (PoS) and specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud is considered a strong asset.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, demonstrated by your ability to simplify complex information to different stakeholders.
- Having Experience in IT with Agile methodologies and / or IT Projects working alongside Developers and product teams Having a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with ticketing systems and project management tools like Jira, ServiceNow and / or Confluence
Just a heads up : If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, which is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all.
We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodation, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.6 hours ago