Who we are
Busbud is the leading online travel agency focused on intercity bus travel and mobility, with the broadest global coverage.
Travelling is our passion, and we work hard to offer the most comprehensive network of city-to-city travel. We are in 83 countries and 21,000 cities and offer more than 2,300,000 million bus routes.
Our goal is to provide a more environmentally friendly, accessible and interconnected world for everyone.
We’re looking for a Product Designer who will create a seamless design digital experience by designing new features and improving existing ones to benefit both our users and business goals.
Teaming with the creative team members, you will perform in a highly collaborative setting, working closely with the Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to build a human-centric travel experience on our mobile apps.
What you can expect from the opportunity
- Be the leading designer developing new and innovative features for our brand-new mobile apps;
- Identify UX problems and devise solutions in collaboration with stakeholders from all parts of the company;
- Think in systems and design highly reusable components; develop and maintain Busbud’s design system;
- Contribute to product planning, user research, and implementation efforts;
- Support brand, marketing, and recruiting efforts.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a similar field;
- 3-5 years as a product designer with a focus on native mobile apps;
- Master design tool Figma;
- A passion for pixel-perfect, delightful digital experiences;
- Good communication skills and empathy;
- Ability to contribute to product-related discussions;
- Capacity to leverage data (research, user feedback, benchmarking, analytics, market data) to formulate assumptions that explain your design choices;
- Capacity to consider multiple design options with pros and cons; Attention to detail and appreciation for quality in design, composition, and implementation;
- Good knowledge of UX / UI challenges in mobility, travel, or e-commerce;
What’s in it for you?
- Compensation based on experience
- Unlimited paid time off
- Annual sustainability fund & training fund
- Health benefits & stock options
- Apple equipment
- Team events
- A beautiful office in Montreal’s burgeoning tech neighbourhood, Mile End
Busbud is committed to equal employment opportunity for all employees and providing its team members with a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
All employment decisions at Busbud are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, regardless of race, colour, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex, age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, pregnancy, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Learn more about why we care about diversity.
Powered by JazzHR
paXEnXBaU42 hours ago