Application Specialist E-commerce
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
As the Application Specialist are part of the Ecommerce LiveOps team within Ubisoft IT, you'll provide technical and functional support for the applications within the E-commerce ecosystem.
You will also be responsible for the tracking of incidents and the follow-up of internal stakeholder requests. You monitor the health of the applications the team supports, while taking all the necessary actions to resolve issues in a timely manner and with a sense of urgency.
- Provide first and second level support for E-commerce applications, particularly on the scope of the front-end store.
- Identify, research, troubleshoot, and resolve technical and functional issues by collaborating with development and cross-functional product teams.
- Monitor the health of the E-commerce system in real-time to detect issues early.
- Offer a high level of customer service to stakeholders with various degrees of technical proficiency and detailed communication as well as follow up with them to ensure their satisfaction.
- Document, dispatch and escalate requests to 3rd and 4th level support when necessary.
- Monitor targets to ensure that incidents are resolved within the Live Ops support Service Level Agreement guidelines (SLA).
- Send global communications to stakeholders informing them of incident status and / or to provide recap of investigation with the root cause analysis, the fix, and preventative measures.
- Work directly with 3rd party application support teams to troubleshoot technical bugs.
- Participate in on call support outside of normal business hours (overtime compensated).
- Experience a technical support analyst or application specialist in a customer service driven environment.
- E-commerce experience - having worked with Purchase order systems (PoS) and specifically Salesforce Commerce Cloud is considered a strong asset.
- Good communication skills, verbally and written, demonstrated by your ability to simplify complex information to different stakeholders.
- Having Experience in IT with Agile methodologies and / or IT Projects working alongside Developers and product teams Having a basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML
- Experience with ticketing systems and project management tools like Jira, ServiceNow and / or Confluence 3 hours ago