Coordinator, Technical Services
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Coordinator, Technical Services
- Français (CA)
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization.
Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
Reporting to the Director, Technical Services, the Technical Services Coordinator is responsible for receiving and managing maintenance schedules, managing deficiencies, as well as service calls related to maintenance or breakdowns in all RONA stores, and the tasks associated with these calls.
- Create work orders in the computer system for stores of the RONA, Réno-Dépôt, and Lowe’s banners
- Create maintenance schedules and monitor the execution of the scheduled maintenance on an ongoing basis with our external vendors
- Plan work orders for all RONA stores using the Service Channel maintenance system
- Produce weekly reports and follow up with vendors to ensure that work is completed according to schedule, ensuring that suppliers invoice their work orders according to the accounting timeline
- Prepare weekly reports for communications to operations and other company departments
- Direct requests from stores to the right execution channel (choice of the vendor) according to the time of year
- Prioritize the requests obtained from the stores according to the allocated budget and take part in its annual elaboration according to the improvements in the stores to come
- Participate in the billing process during peak periods
- Manage maintenance system alerts
The qualifications we are looking for
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant coordination experience
- Customer service
- In-depth knowledge of the Outlook suite (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft (an asset)
- Familiarity with the maintenance management software Service Channel (an asset)
- Great liability
- Ability to have initiative and work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and autonomy while performing tasks
- Our Hybrid Workplace Policy establishes that associates need to have a reliable transportation to and from our corporate head office located in Boucherville (Quebec), to come to the office on a regular basis.
- We require all our head office associates to be proficient in French, spoken and written.
By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as :
- A fitness centre, sports activities, and showers
- A childcare centre that can accommodate up to 78 children
- A cafeteria with a delicious menu prepared by a dedicated chef, healthy options, as well as FARO Roasting Houses and Tim Hortons coffee stations
- Exclusive employee discounts, plus a 10% discount on store merchandise (at all RONA Inc. locations)
- Benefits : retirement savings plan, annual bonuses, student incentive program, etc.
- Electric car charging stations
- Career growth opportunities within the company
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- And much more!
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. RONA is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion.
We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.
Apply Now1 hour ago