Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer (E-Commerce)
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Acumatica is a company on a mission. We are a leading innovator in cloud ERP with customers located around the world. But don’t take our word for it read what analysts like G2 and Info-Tech have to say about us.
Acumatica is a leading provider of cloud business management software that empowers small and mid-size businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth.
Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Distribution, CRM, and Project Accounting, on a robust and flexible platform.
In an interconnected world, Acumatica enables customers to take full control of their businesses, play to their organizations’ unique strengths, and support their clients by following them anywhere on any device.
Acumatica’s culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission, and we are loyal to each other and our company.
We value work / life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world.
Acumatica offers exceptional professional and financial growth potential.
We are looking to hire a Senior QA Engineer in either Montreal, QC or Ottawa, ON areas. We are also open to hiring candidates looking to relocate to either of those two regions.
- Develop test plans and test cases aiming to cover all requirements and improve the overall quality of the applications.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to define Testing Scope
- Automate test cases and run them in CI.
- Develop and maintain testing documentation with test case descriptions, expected results, and test requirements traceability.
- Conduct exploratory and acceptance testing of new features.
- Bugs analysis with the purpose of increasing test coverage in critical areas.
- Search for ways to constantly improve our test project, tools and product quality.
- Recommend alternatives to improve verification time and automate testing processes wherever possible.
- 8+ years of hands-on experience with automation testing of web application documentation (C# / Java).
- Strong experience with OOP
- Experience with testing APIs, code reviewing.
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies.
- Experience with ERP, CRM systems, eCommerce or EDI related application, Integrations etc. is a plus.
- Experience with automation testing using Selenium on .NET Framework using C# is a plus.
- Experience with CI system is a plus.
- Self-motivation and learning capability, ability to work independently.
- Experience of interaction with application developers.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Technologies tools and environment we use :
- Automation Tools Selenium WebDriver, С#, Hyper-V.
- Source control system GIT / STASH / BAMBOO.
- Bug tracking system JIRA.
- Database management tools MS SQL / MySQL.
- CI system.
Acumatica is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
863Etnfif21 hour ago