We're seeking passionate individuals to drive game technology development. As an integral part of our projects, you'll contribute to reusable game systems, offer insights into project planning, and collaborate in a virtual environment.
Elevate your skills and be a key player in shaping the future of gaming. Apply now for a thrilling career at the forefront of innovation!
We hire worldwide
Day to day responsibilities :
- Provide valuable insight into project and features planning to management
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to ensure we deliver scalable, consistent and robust frameworks and architectures
- Actively work to resolve problems
- Challenge and support your teammates and leads
- Participate in code peer reviews
- Build modular plugin based systems that are shared across multiple projects
- Build designer editor friendly tools to speed up development
- Profile systems and come up with performance improvements
- Create prototypes or tools for others to create prototypes quickly
What you bring to the table :
Background : BA in Computer science or similar field. Or the equivalent in years of experience.
Experience : 4+ years of Unreal Engine development (C++), 4 + years of experience developing optimized modules in C++ within Unreal.
Games industry experience.
Technical knowledge :
- English language proficiency
- Object oriented design
- 3D Math, linear algebra vector math and associated data structures
- Particle Systems, Shaders and performance optimization within game development
- Data and object oriented design
- Replication proficiency
- Up to date with latest UE5 systems 1 hour ago