About Alexa Translations :
Alexa Translations provides translation services in the legal, financial, and securities sectors by
leveraging proprietary A.I. technology and a team of highly specialized linguistic experts. Unmatched in speed and quality, our machine translation engine is best-in-class and specifically trained for the French-Canadian market.
If that wasn’t enough, our technology is backed by two decades of award-winning client service.
About the Role :
We are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Engineer to develop our next-generation intelligent translation and translation-related service engine, using machine learning and natural language processing techniques.
You need to implement algorithms by fast prototyping and work with the software team to deploy the solutions. We expect our Machine Learning Engineer to have excellent skills with Python and its machine learning / natural language processing libraries, and have working experience with both structured and unstructured data.
Working knowledge of Web development is also desired.
- Collaborate closely with the software team to improve the internal processes, and integrate the Machine Learning models into our products and services.
- Clean raw data in order to prepare training datasets using tools such as BiCleaner.
- Train translation models using different architectures and tools.
- Evaluate machine translation models on different test datasets and compare different models in terms of translation quality and translation speed, follow up with additional analysis reports.
- Build, train, and evaluate other Machine Learning models related to translation.
- Serve deep learning-based translation models using the latest serving technologies.
- Deploying deep learning-based translation models at scale.
- Assist in designing and building business intelligence tools for machine translation and document accordingly.
- Perform regular maintenance and updates on our tools in order to deliver the best results using the newest technology.
- Bachelor in CS or any relevant field
- 2+ years of industrial experience developing NLP-based solutions on python
- Candidate should be highly skilled in Python. Golang / Rust knowledge is a plus
- Highly experienced at huggingface
- Solid experience in developing PyTorch-based model architectures for training large-scale NLP models
- Experience with Tensorflow is a plus
- Experienced at developing microservices using Flask / fastApi
- Experience with Torchserve / Nvidia triton / Ray Serve is a plus
- Candidate should have some exposure to cloud platforms like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills, must be able to listen and understand the question and develop and deliver clear insights
- Ability to quickly and positively adapt to change.
- Self-starter who can manage his / her time effectively and has the interest of integrating into a team of passionate, able to manage and prioritize workload.
Powered by JazzHR
Joq6ge4XPd1 hour ago