Clinical Research Nurse Coordinator and Team Leader
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Clinique D , une des plus importantes cliniques de dermatologie au nord de l’île de Montréal, est à la recherche d'une Inf.
de Recherche Coordonnatrice de Recherche avec experience.
CLINICAL RESEARCH NURSE
Main contact point for research participants
Adherence to Guidelines for Conducting Studies
Recruitment and selection of study participants
Perform Health Assessments
Laboratory collection and processing
Study Drug Management and Dispensing
Electronic Data Capture
Prepare for Upcoming Study Visits
Extended Role - Act as a Research Coordinator for limited studies
Clinical Research Nurse
Extended Role - Act as a Site Budget and Contract Specialist for limited studies
SITE BUDGET AND CONTRACT SPECIALIST
- Review and negotiation of confidentiality disclosure agreement (CDA) with sponsors.
- Review and negotiation of clinical trial agreement (CTA), budgets and respective amendments with sponsors.
- Manage budget negotiations with sponsors to ensure budget remains within site approved limits and escalate issues as necessary.
- Manage contract negotiations with sponsors and escalate legal language requests to Legal and Contractual Affairs and to the sponsor as appropriate.
- Monitor progress of contract / budget negotiations and keep team informed.
- Ensure proper filing of contracts / budgets and communications.
- Finalize site contract / budget and obtain necessary signatures.
- Perform site budget reconciliation during the negotiation process / closeout visit.
- Maintain and develop a productive and professional relationship with sponsors and the research team.
- Participate in meetings with the PI and project leaders and / or sponsor as required.
- Participate in meetings with pharmaceutical representatives for the purpose of business development and acquisition of new research protocols.
Powered by JazzHR
VkpSWrNSAU1 hour ago