Project Coordinator, Knowledge Management
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
GivingTuesday is a global generosity movement unleashing the power of people and organizations to transform their communities and the world.
We work with partners across sectors and borders to understand the drivers and impacts of generosity to inspire more giving around the world.
GivingTuesday supports the largest philanthropic data collaborative effort in the social sector offering unique, granular datasets from a wide range of organizations featuring key sector information.
We are expanding our team of Knowledge Management Project Coordinators, to continue to grow and improve our unique data assets, methodologies, and technical infrastructure as we scale.
In pursuit of the goals and expansion of the GivingTuesday Data Commons, GivingTuesday partners with key organizations to leverage their expertise to manage and lead different aspects of the work.
These data & technology partners (Ajah, With Intent) manage staff, projects, and ongoing functions for the data commons with dedicated staff embedded in GivingTuesday in those capacities in cross-functional roles.
This role is among these positions - managed by our partner organizations but fully embedded in GivingTuesday’s team.
About the position
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will be responsible for coordinating Knowledge Management projects at GivingTuesday from start to finish, managing internal data requests, and reporting on organizational impact.
This position will focus on tracking the priorities, deliverables, and timelines for multiple projects. The work will span a range of data and technology projects related to the social good, with leading organizations in the non-profit and international development sectors.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for working on and completing knowledge management project deliverables as required, learning about the organization’s needs, helping to diagnose and design solutions for pain points, and maintaining effective and positive communication on behalf of the Knowledge Management team.
This may include conducting needs interviews, distilling user or technical requirements from interviews, resolving technical data / workflow issues, developing elements of information architecture, and implementing support for solutions.
The successful candidate is likely to work closely with GivingTuesday Africa, which coordinates diverse activities on the African continent.
What you’ll be doing :
- Coordinating and managing projects related to data, knowledge management, and learning & insights within GivingTuesday’s Data Commons project
- Owning project plans and timelines, as well as leading their execution
- Reporting to partners and communicating with them on a regular basis, using appropriate methods and channels
- Supporting knowledge management activities to ensure information is effectively indexed and shared
- Coordinating external project stakeholders according to project requirements
- Creating effective deliverables and clear communication materials as needed (e.g. training documents, project updates, charts, and / or visuals)
We want to hear from you if you are :
- Experienced in coordinating and managing knowledge projects with both internal and external stakeholders : 2+ years experience preferred, ideally in the nonprofit or technology sectors
- Proactive and resourceful : able to identify and act on next steps without a lot of guidance, with a willingness to learn new skills and determine when to ask for help
- A critical thinker who enjoys tackling big, messy problems that don’t have a clear-cut or straightforward answer
- Quickly adaptable to meet the changing needs of our clients and partners
- An excellent communicator : able to clearly articulate and organize your thoughts in emails, live meetings, and deliverables (e.
g. reports or slide decks)
- Excited to work with a dynamic nonprofit team with global reach
- Passionate about using data and technology to do good
Additional Skills and Experience
Other things that will help your candidacy stand out to us :
- You have prior experience setting SMART goals and / or goal-setting infrastructure for teams
- You’re a whiz with spreadsheets (formulas, conditional formatting, etc. is a snap for you) or have been part of a data team in any role
- You are a skilled designer, i.e. amazing at creating data visualizations and / or web design
- You’ve dabbled in coding enough to engage in conversations with developers, programmers and data scientists
- You’ve worked with international development, human rights, or humanitarian response organizations in the global south
Position type : This is a full-time position
Location Details : Remote
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced, and fun team
- A competitive base salary
- An impact statement you can be genuinely proud of
- Opportunities for career advancement - we are here to support and work with you to explore your learning potential and career goals
- Flexible and generous vacation policy - currently trialing an unlimited vacation policy
- Health Benefits coverage through Blue Cross
Salary range : $50,000 to $65,000 annual
Application deadline : Rolling; applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis. Priority will be given to early applications from qualified candidates.
GivingTuesday is committed to a work environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We value diversity and welcome applications from Indigenous peoples, people from systematically excluded communities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, and people with disabilities.
We welcome people from neurodiverse backgrounds. If you require any accessibility accommodation in the interviewing process please let us know.
We know that applying for a job takes a lot of time and energy and we treat every application with care and attention. To apply, please provide us with your resume and a brief cover letter detailing your interest in the position.
To see all our open positions, please visit
Powered by JazzHR
u6tmNxVsCX1 hour ago