Supporting Crew Member (Dallas, Texas)
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
Rôle et responsabilités
CAE is looking for Pilots within the DFW-Metroplex to join our Supporting Crew Member Program! If you have 400 total flight hours and 50-Multi Engine hours Apply Now!
Are you looking to ELEVATE your career? Join our Supporting Crew Member Program at CAE and you’ll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events!
What to expect? CAE offers a comprehensive training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients thru their training.
Responsible for delivering exceptional seat support in the simulator to a wide array of clients with varied experiences and objectives.
This can range from FAA 135 and 91 operations to EASA or any number of NAAs. While you might not hold a type rating in the aircraft, you are expected to maintain proficiency in your skill set and an expert level knowledge base of all systems and associated malfunctions.
Your position may also include seat support for simulator evaluation events from CAE or any governing agency wishing to verify the status of our simulators.
What do we look for? CAE is seeking experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, values CRM, and enjoys working with a diverse team.
The ideal candidate should also possess :
- A true professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
- The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
- Commitment to the customer - providing continuous red carpet customer service
- The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
- A keen eye for detail must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
Job requirements include :
- Must provide up to 3 weeks or more of time for the initial training.
- The workday of an SCM can be scheduled for any day of the week at any time of day, per the candidate’s availability.
- SCMs will need to meet all TSA requirements.
- SCMs must be able to commit to their training session if agreed upon previously.
- SCMs will be expected to provide a minimum of 35 events in a rolling 12-month period.
- Available for a minimum of 35 events in a 12-month period to stay current and receive recurrent training
- Must be authorized to live / work in the United States and live within the DFW-Metroplex
- Commercial Pilot or Airline Transport Pilot certificate
- 50 Airplane Multi-Engine Land (MEL) hours
- Instrument rating airplanes multi-engine land, with 50 hours of multi-engine and instrument experience
- 400 hours Total Time (100 hours of turbine, preferred)
- Workdays of 11 or more hours (typically not more than 6 hours in the simulator at one time).
- Meet all TSA requirements
- Commit up to 2 consecutive weeks for initial training classes vary from 2 to 4 weeks in duration
- Successfully complete training
- Expect workdays of 5 hours or more
- Scheduled 24 / 7 based on SCM availability
- Provide a minimum of 35 events in a rolling 12-month period
Who is CAE? CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry.
CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
CAE is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.
CAE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail or call : 972-456-8347. We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
As a Federal Contractor, CAE is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States.
CAE thanks all applicants for their interest. However, only those whose background and experience match the requirements of the role will be contacted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
At CAE, everyone is welcome to contribute to our success. With no exception.
As captured in our overarching value "One CAE" (one passionate and inclusive team), we’re proud to work as one passionate, boundaryless and inclusive team.
At CAE, all employees are welcome regardless of race, nationality, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Étudiant (Durée déterminée)
CAE remercie tous les candidats de leur intérêt. Toutefois, nous communiquerons uniquement avec les candidats dont l'expérience et la formation correspondent aux exigences du poste.
Énoncé sur l'égalité d'accès à l'empl oi
À CAE, tout le monde peut contribuer à notre succès. Sans exception.
Comme le reflète notre valeur principale "Un CAE", nous sommes fiers d’être une seule équipe passionnée, sans frontières et inclusive.
À CAE, tous les employés sont accueillis indépendamment de leur race, de leur nationalité, de leur couleur, de leurs croyances, de leur sexe, de leur identité et de leur expression de genre, de leur orientation sexuelle, de leur handicap, de leur neurodivergence ou de leur âge.
Dans cette offre d’emploi, le masculin générique est utilisé uniquement pour alléger le texte et désigne aussi bien le genre masculin, genre féminin ou diverses identités de genre.5 days ago