Who we are :
Founded in 1982, WPO is the largest independent provider of holistic wellbeing solutions. Through our customized programs, and comprehensive global network of credentialed providers and professionals, we support individuals to become healthier, happier and more productive both personally and professionally.
Trusted by 51% of Fortune 500 companies, we deliver high quality care digitally and in-person to over 75 million individuals across 116,000 organizations in more than 200 countries and territories.
At WPO, you will be joining a team that is committed to improving employee wellbeing around the world.
Current Opportunity : Director of Proposal Development
Location : Montreal, Quebec
Onsite / Hybrid / Remote : Hybrid or remote depending on your proximity to our Montreal office
What you will do :
Workplace Options has an exciting opportunity in Canada for a Director of Proposal Development. The Director of Proposal Development is responsible for strategically leading, planning, scheduling, and overseeing the timely development and delivery of high-quality responses, from pre-RFP to post-submission activities, in a fast-paced environment.
Our ideal candidate is a thought leader, able to see the big picture without overlooking the details, fosters a positive and responsive team environment, and can quickly adjust to dynamic proposal development requests and requirements.
- Manage the successful development of compliant, competitive, cogent, and compelling proposals through effective collaboration across teams that include internal staff, corporate partners, consultants, and supporting vendors.
- Apply experience and best practices in proposal team management to ensure the timely delivery of proposal submissions that are fully compliant with solicitation instructions.
- Manage the development and delivery of training materials for Business Development and other staff to continuously improve our corporate proposal operations.
- Lead and analyze RFI, RFQ, RFPs and other bid documents for requirements.
- Develop the proposal schedule, outline, compliance matrix, and Proposal Development Plan.
- Establish and maintain the SharePoint collaboration site for each proposal.
- Work with the global proposals team to determine team assignments and integrate win strategy, themes, and discriminators into proposal.
- Provide insight, leadership, and work guidance to authors on all proposal content.
- Take ownership of the quality of the proposal for final delivery by performing rigorous quality assurance checks on draft and final documents.
- Prepare and lead efficient Proposal Kickoff meetings and daily status calls, ensuring activities adhere to the Proposal Development Plan.
- Manage the development of oral presentations, discussions, and proposal revisions.
- Ensure the high-quality content and appearance of final proposal deliverables.
- Conduct and document proposal lessons learned and implement actions to improve process efficiency.
- Coordinate and support the production, reproduction, binding, and packaging in finalizing the proposal submission and response processes.
Qualifications / Skills :
To excel in this role, you will need the following qualifications and skills :
- Bachelor's degree in business or communications field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Minimum 6 years proven successful experience managing proposal teams and leading them efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment on moderate- to high-complexity opportunities.
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, and SharePoint
- Strong leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities are required.
- A background in Sales would be a plus.
What we offer :
At Workplace Options, we don’t just deliver wellbeing services to our clients, we champion wellbeing for our own employees as well.
Examples of our benefits and commitment to employee wellbeing include :
Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Employer Pension Contribution, Travel Reimbursement, Extended healthcare, dental and vision benefits, Life insurance, AD&D and Long-term disability insurance, Training / tuition reimbursement, Gym Reimbursement, Wellness rewards, Access to EAP benefits and all WPO services, Mentorship Program, Employee exchange program.
At Workplace Options, we are committed to and are accountable for building a workplace where individuals feel empowered to bring their whole selves to work, free from judgment or fear of discrimination.
We understand that having a diverse organization is only the beginning and it will require nurturing and care to thrive.
We will continue to take action to ensure we achieve equitable and measurable outcomes.
We strive to cultivate a space where diverse voices are not only heard but actively sought out and valued for the unique insights they bring.
By embracing and promoting authenticity, we aim to build a vibrant and inclusive community that fosters collaboration, innovation, belonging and personal growth.
For further details about WPO please check out our website and this short video gives a great overview of what we do
Powered by JazzHR
C5rE2hKlLN3 hours ago