Lead Data Analyst - Data Warehouse Services
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
The Data Warehouse Services team plays a vital role in our organization. They are responsible for storing vast quantities of data from many sources and responsible for disseminating data across the organizations to various different groups.
They are one of the backbones of data at our organization and they are seeking a Team Lead Data Analyst to join their team.
What you'll be doing :
- Participate in leadership of a team of analysts
- Work with internal constituents, including; Directors, Analysts, and Developers to understand business requirements / goals, and help capture the strategy, content, and features for layout of our reporting environments.
- Work with business partners at all levels to discuss data analysis / requirements
- Analyze data and structure from data marts
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment, where multi-tasking may be necessary
- Participate in brainstorming sessions regarding functional requirements, content organization, process flow, and report specifications.
- Develop queries for investigation of data issues or creation of new report structures for business units.
- Partner with Database administrators and developers to establish high-level time and effort estimates based on client requirements during report project kickoffs, and then refining the estimate during each iteration.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to identify project status, potential risks and issues.
- Become a subject area expert
- Assist in the coordination of development roadmaps
What you'll need to be successful :
Must Haves :
- A minimum of 4+ years of experience in a similar technical analytical role
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Mathematics, or other relevant degree
- Use knowledge of tools to create extract analysis from SQL server / excel / power bi / cubes is a must
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer support experience is a must (dealing with internal clients)
- This is a lead position so we require strong technical skills :
- TSQL / SQL / Mysql a must
- Understanding Data flow Concepts
- Understanding Business Model Concepts 30+ days ago