At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause : turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
KPMG's Linguistic Services in Montreal are seeking to fill a translator position.
This is a full-time, permanent position. The candidate must have 3 to 7 years of translation experience, mainly in accounting and finance, in a structured professional environment or within an accounting firm.
What you will do
- Translation of various technical documents, including in accounting, audit and tax areas.
- Management of major projects.
- Collaboration with team members.
- Continuous learning.
What you bring to the role
- Bachelor's degree in Translation or equivalent diploma.
- Member of OTTIAQ (certification), an asset.
- Good stress and pressure management.
- Capacity for learning.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing standards, an asset.
- Positive attitude and ability to teamwork.
- Strong sense of quality and customer service.
- Project management ability.
- Good knowledge of technical tools.
- Autonomy and flexibility.
- Openness, frankness and clarity in communications.
- Advanced knowledge of Logiterm, an asset.
Keys to your success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact Seek Growth Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here .
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity , we do what is right Excellence , we never stop learning and improving Courage , we think and act boldly Together , we respect each other and draw strength from our differences For Better , we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential.
A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to visit our accessibility page .3 hours ago