Legal Translator - Translation Services- Assurance
Il n'est plus possible de postuler
à cette offre d'emploi
We are presently looking for an experienced legal translator.
Your key responsibilities :
As a member of EY’s Translation Services, you will be responsible for providing high-quality translation services to both internal and external clients.
Main tasks will include :
- Translating from English into French legal and tax documents
- Managing several assignments and priorities at the same time
- Making terminology research
- Sharing knowledge and expertise with colleagues.
Skills and attributes for success :
Be able to occasionally work under pressure, within a dynamic team of versatile professionals
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Hold a university degree in Translation at the undergraduate or graduate level
- Have at least 5 years of experience in legal translation in a structured and supervised professional environment
- Be able to occasionally work under close time constraints, with a dedicated team of flexible and versatile professionals
- This role involves interaction with clients operating nationally and globally. Bilingualism in both French and English is therefore a requirement of this role
Ideally, you :
- Are a member of OTTIAQ and another professional order (Barreau, CPA)
- Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
What we look for :
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development.
If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
What we offer :
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities.
It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future.
Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer :
Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Diversity and Inclusion at EY
Diversity and inclusiveness are at the heart of who we are and how we work. We’re committed to fostering an environment where differences are valued, policies and practices are equitable, and our people feel a sense of belonging.
We embrace diversity and are committed to combating systemic racism, advocating for the LGBT+ community, promoting our Neurodiversity Centre of Excellence and Accessibility initiatives, and are dedicated to amplifying the voices of Indigenous people (First Nations, Inuit, and Métis) nationally as we strive towards reconciliation.
Our diverse experiences, abilities, backgrounds, and perspectives make our people unique and help guide us. Because when people feel free to be their authentic selves at work, they bring their best and are empowered to build a better working world.30+ days ago